Chicken wings stuffed with fried meat sound delicious. Crispy golden chicken skin combined with the fragrant meat inside and the crispy taste of black fungus creates a dish that is both strange and familiar. Always show off.
- Chicken Wings: 4
- Pcs Mushrooms:50
- Gr Minced Pork: 100 Gr
- Cooking Oil: 2 Cups
- Seasoning Seeds: 1/2 teaspoon
- Fish sauce: 1 Tbsp
- Pepper: 1/2 Tbsp
Viet’s Restaurant Spring is serving delicious Chicken Wing Stuffed w/Pork & Spices. If you love this dish, you can Order Here. Thank You!
- Wash chicken wings, remove bones (with scissors or sharp knife). Take care not to tear the chicken skin.
- Soaked mushrooms, minced, mixed with minced pork. Add seasoning, pepper, fish sauce to taste, stuffing into chicken wings.
- Put the chicken wings in the steamer until about 70% cooked. Heat oil, fry chicken wings. While frying, pour oil on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove chicken wings to absorbent paper. Cut into slices, serve hot. Crispy golden chicken skin combined with the aromatic meat of pepper and crispy taste of black fungus creates a dish that is both strange and familiar, yet very delicious.