Vegetarian spring roll vermicelli is very tasty and healthy. This is also a dish used to change the taste for family meals when tired of protein-rich foods.
- Tofu pieces: 200 gr
- Peeled green beans 100 gr
- Carrot: 1/2
- Mushrooms: 5 gr
- 2 stacks of rice paper
- Fresh vermicelli: 1 kg
- Vegetable prices
- Roasted peanut
- Seasoning: salt, pepper, soy sauce
- Cooking oil
- Tofu, you soak in water until soft, take out and shred finely.
- Cooked green beans.
- Mushrooms soaked, washed, cut into long strips.
- Carrots peeled, cut yarn.
- Mushrooms + dried fried carrots.
- Peeled roasted peanuts.
- Mix the ingredients + seasonings to make the filling, put in rice paper rolls, roll games.
- Put the pan on the stove, heat the oil, fry the spring rolls until golden brown, take them out and drain the oil.
- Arrange vermicelli, bean sprouts, spring rolls in a bowl, sprinkle with roasted peanuts, eat with sweet and sour fish sauce.
Wish you success with Vegetarian Spring Rolls!